This document is the privacy notice for the Uhura Solutions website and user portal that can be accessed through a web or mobile browser.
We use the capitalised term “Uhura Solutions” to refer to this service in our privacy notice.
The privacy notice sets out the details relating to the processing of personal data via Uhura Solutions.
This Privacy Notice (together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us through Uhura Solutions, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
About this notice
We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and use Uhura Solutions (regardless of where you are a registered account user or not) and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This notice applies to all users of Uhura Solutions and visitors to our website https://uhurasolutions.com. By using Uhura Solutions or visiting our website, you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms set out in the privacy notice.
In this policy, we set out the details of:
• When we act as a data processor and when we act as a data controller;
• The basis upon which we process your personal data
• Your data rights if your personal data is processed via the service;
• Details of third-party services which may also process Personal Data. We regularly review and where necessary update this Privacy Notice. We will inform you of updates with either an email to you or notification on Uhura Solutions website before we start processing personal information for any new purpose.
Uhura Solutions is owned by Uhura Solutions Limited. We are a company registered in England with the company number 11411236 and our registered office is at Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Rd, London EC1M 7AD, United Kingdom. When this Privacy notice refers to “we” or “us” or “our”, it is referring to Uhura Solutions Limited.
For the purposes of data protection Uhura Solutions Limited is designated Data Controller.
Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Rd, London EC1M 7AD, United Kingdom.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is personal information?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in our possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information when you use Uhura Solutions, visit our website, access our user portal or contact us for information about Uhura Solutions.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your identity and contact information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• apply for our products or services;
• create an user account via our website;
• subscribe to our service or publications;
• request marketing to be sent to you; or
• give us some feedback.
What categories of information is collected from you?
We collect personal information that you give us. Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
This is information that you provide when you fill out webforms, set up an account, or otherwise communicate with us. The Personal Information we collect from you can include your name, email address and/or mobile number.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, feedback and survey responses.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We also collect personal information from you. When you use Uhura Solutions we collect personal information from you that is required by us to provide security measures. Without this information we cannot provide the security controls that may be required to protect our intellectual property.
We track when you access content and depending on the security controls used by you or the person sending you the Content includes:
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your unique media access control address (MAC Address), your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location data, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website, unique device identifiers.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
If you fail to provide personal data
What is the purpose and lawful basis for processing personal data?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message.